The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our absolute priority.
We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. The following are the protocols that Doppio Zero Pizza has implemented.
• Dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
• All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
• Hygiene protocols has been implemented for all employees.
• All employees will be offered PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
• All guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
• Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
• Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
• Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
• A maximum of 50% occupancy will be followed.
• Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
• Thank you for Trust and Support